You are a teaching assistant

You are a teaching assistant

You are a Canadian or French student or young graduate.

You want to teach English in a French school (Teaching Assistant Program in France for Canadian participants) or French in a Canadian school or university as a language assistant.

The Embassy of France in Canada supports the Centre International d’Etudes Pédagogiques’ (CIEP) language assistant program:

- Becoming an English language assistant in France
- Becoming a French language assistant in Canada
- Hiring a language assistant in Canada


Xavier Moquet
Education Attaché

Lise Bessiere
Education Officer
Central management of Delf-Dalf in Canada

Subscribe to Syndicate